1) Make sure your Teaching Demonstration Lesson Plan is complete and includes links to any sites or materials used.
2) Please post your activities in the TTP Kitchen.
The goal is to share useful components of your lesson with past, current, and future trainees. You do not need to post the entire lesson or copy and paste the entire overview, but please make sure to include:
Google Presentations can be embedded. Other materials can be uploaded to Google Drive and link to.
- Summary of feedback, adaptations, variations
- Jigsaw Reading Activity with Wizer.me and Padlet
- Grammar CSI
- Mannequin Challenge and Mannequin Quiz
- Making a Word-Train!
- Please included appropriate labels (e.g. E5, M2, Grammar, Puzzles, Directions)
3) Teaching Demonstration#1 Reflection
- Take another look at your Teaching Demonstration Lesson Plan.
- Watch the recording of your teaching demonstration. (Be observant, but be KIND)
- Complete the Teaching Demonstration Assessment and Reflection Form online.